Thursday, March 30, 2006

Care Bear Heaven


Here is a picture of a child in absolute heaven!! LOL Montana got these little Care Bears today from her Auntie Elisa! I've never seen a child so obsessed with something. It's gotten so everytime I go into a store, if I see something Care Bear, I have to get it for her! I think Elisa's gotten that way too! LOL Oh and while she's playing here, she's also singing the Care Bear cartoon theme song......"Care Bears count down!! 4, 3, 2, 1 !! LOL

3 comments:

SageHen said...

Oh my. she looks like a little Care Bear herself with those cute little cheeks and sparkling eyes.
What fun to have a little girl in the house.

Lani said...

how cute! I love care bears too, and now my niece's birthday party theme is care bears too, let's get her addicted as well! lol

Hatter J said...

Definately a moment to scrap and then show her later....

I still wish that I had most of my older toys....