
I realized I hadn't posted my pic for March 5th.....my pics are a little out of order because I was away over the weekend.
I took this pic yesterday when we got home from our mini vacation. I wanted to scrap, but when I looked at this mess, the mood quickly passed. Then I thought about how it happens that I clean up my mess but it always ends up back at this......whether I scrap or not.



3 comments:
Whatever! lol
I want the 12x12 sized drawers on the left hand side of your desk. There *might* be hope for me if I had those.
They look 12x12 in the pic but they're actually smaller than that. I have them organized for my alpha stickers, rub-ons, scrap pattern papers, scrap cardstock, etc. I got it at Costco. I think my problem is I don't have enough space to be organized! LOL
I hear ya....my room resembles Kathleen's....with only a trail from the door to the desk...I was so organized,but that takes a lot of work..LOL!!!
Post a Comment