
Yes, this is a picture of my drug of choice. As you can see, I don't need the fancy sodas (or pops for you mid-westerners and easterners).
Although I do enjoy a good diet Cherry Coke, I'm cheap and prefer to buy the grocery store brand of cola.....can't go wrong with $1 per 6-pak! I also like the design on this can. The colors are kind of cool!
Today, I'm lounging around, trying to finish up my DT LOs for this month. I was hoping to get it done before I have to go pick up Montana from preschool, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. LOL It took me a while to even get used to the idea of the THOUGHT of sending her to preschool. Now after her going for 6 months, I'm thinking, why couldn't we afford to send her EVERYDAY??? LOL Does that make me terrible?



2 comments:
No, it doesn't make you sound terrible. Florida is now making pre school mandatory--or at least trying to...
Love your picture subject!! I am sitting here drinking a SAMs Cola! lol
Everyone needs a break from there children and if sending them to pre-school for 3.5 hours a day twice a week does it then CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
Post a Comment