Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1, 2006

Well, here's my first post on my new blog. I decided to use this blog site because it seemed a bit more user friendly than the other site I have a blog on.

I mostly started this to post my pics for the "Picture of the Day" challenge on www.scrappintrends.com

So....here's my first pic.



I'm not sure why I chose to take this pic. I didn't want to just have 31 days of pics of Montana.....although she is my favorite subject. LOL

I think this is a significant pic because if you had asked me 7 yrs ago if it was half empty or half full, I would've said it was half empty. Ask me today and it's half full.

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Great job on the photo! I'm glad you are blogging, it's a really good way to keep track of photos and journaling.

I would, however, put a password protection on the blog so you don't get unwanted comments. I hope mine is not one of them. lol.