Above is today's POD. This shows what a lazy day today is going to be. LOL I have since washed these and now I'm slowly bleaching my sink. I really love being a SAHM, I just hate the housework part of it.
I put this up because this movie has become Montana's new favorite! LOL I rented it Sunday and since then I can honestly say she's seen it approximately 20 times! She LOVES this movie. It's really cute....mommy and daddy enjoyed it too....the first time. Since then I have to leave the room LOL Looks like we'll be adding a new addition to our DVD library.




3 comments:
Well, if you were a working mother you would still have to clean the sink, and work besides. My house looks a lot like that. Whatever you do, don't look down! (I really need to vacuume)
my sink looks like that too.... If you leave the room, it is like magic cuz you can't see the mess anymore...LOL!!!
If she likes the movie you should rent the short movies that they have made. We had them when my two kids were small. They still love them. In fact when this movie came out we went opening night and my DS agreed to go with his old parents.. just the three of us...pretty brave for an 18 year old!!Love all the movies... There is one called "A fine day" or something like that and the train sequence in that one is priceless... love it love it love it.. we have grommit figurines sitting here about the computer..so glad this one the oscar.. As far as the sink.. well, if you dont empty the sink you cant see that it needs to be scrubbed.. so i say leave um where they lay..
Post a Comment