Saturday, April 01, 2006

Say Cheese!

Can ya tell I just love taking pictures of this kid? LOL She was trying on one of her daddy's hats and was kind enough to let me take a picture of her. Usually, she'll hide her face, turn the other way, etc. I have tons of pictures of the top of her head and the side of her face. LOL

We went to Blockbuster today because I wanted to rent the Disney Princess movies since we're going to Disneyland in a month. She loves her Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty movies. I thought she'd also like Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. All I could find was Aladdin. Apparently, the Little Mermaid is being redone and coming out of the vault in October so all the video stores had to pull it from their shelves. I couldn't find any others though. The manager of the store said that they at one time had all of those classics, but they had gotten stolen. Unbelievable that people would steal children's videos.

So I went shopping on eBay and got Montana The Little Mermaid. I've been trying to get Beauty and the Beast, but I keep getting outbid.

1 comment:

SageHen said...

What a little princess she is.