Sunday, March 05, 2006

Snowy weekend getaway!!


We left the San Fran bay area Friday morning to spend the weekend at a friend's cabin up in Arnold, CA. We knew it was going to snow, but we had no idea we'd end up with this!! We had borrowed the cabin from a friend and didn't think we'd have ANY snow......well a lot he knew! LOL

About a half hour after we got there (12:30), the electricity went out and didn't come back on until 9:30PM!

Good thing they had a wood stove! We cooked our dinner on top of it and I made hot chocolate on it too! We all slept on the living room floor in front of the wood stove. Montana had a riot!

3 comments:

Hatter J said...

I am so terribly glad that I no longer live in snow...

That being said, GREAT photo!!!

SageHen said...

I love this photo. It makes me homesick for a roaring fire.

Driving, working, in snow however - bleck!

I agree, the photo is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo and I soooo miss the snow!!!!