
In case you can't tell what this is, it's a gummy bear. LOL This is my comfort food for when I'm not feeling well......I don't know if it's still sinus stuff or what, but I feel like crap.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have different kinds of comfort food for different types of discomfort.
When I'm depressed it's Oreos,
"That time of the month" it's anything and everything I can get my hands on that's chocolate,
and when I'm sick it's anything gummy.
The picture's not that great because I can't figure out how to get a close up without it coming out blurry.



4 comments:
Maybe it's allergies.
I went through a sour phase when I was PG. I craved salt and vinegar potato chips.
But my monthly thrill is absolutely chocolate!!!
Im a sugar fiend....as in jelly beans candy corn, circus peanuts... but right now im in my prime.. its PEEPS time!!!!Love those peeps.
Once I showed some first graders how great gummy bears make for jewelry.. if you lick the back of them they stick to winter coats forever..haha...im sure their moms loved it!!
Hope you feel better.. and eating gummy bears sounds like a great cure for what ails you...
Do you know that they make gummy bears with Dimetap or something like that in them???
Comfort food and medicine in one...
you have such strange comfort food cravings, S!! I love them, too.
Post a Comment