
This photo is significant in that this chair has been playing a big role in my daughter's life the last few weeks, and a definite one today!
Last week Montana's preschool teacher told me that she had a problem with Montana pushing and shoving her classmates. She even had to put Montana in time out a couple of times. The school has a zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. The teacher told me that if it continues, she'll call me to come pick up Montana early. Well today I find out that not only was she obnoxious (refusing to participate, throwing things on the floor, etc) she hit her teacher! I was pretty upset when I found this out. Her teacher said she was going to call me, but she didn't want Montana to miss out on the St. Patrick's Day party. I told her that she should've called me and for that kind of behavior, Montana didn't deserve to participate in the party. When we got home, I told her how disappointed I was in her behavior and that in the future it will NOT be tolerated. I made her sit in the corner in the above naughty chair (she doesn't like this at all) and she's now in her bed with nothing but her blankie (she sleeps with a bunch of her care bears ). She kept telling me how sorry she was, but I told her that she needed to apologize to her teachers next week when she goes back to school.
Kurt told me she woke up at about 4:30AM today. She does this from time to time and we just leave her in her crib and she eventually falls back to sleep. I went in at 7:15AM and woke her up. She was slow to get up and looked tired when I dropped her off at school. I told her I knew she was tired, but it was no excuse for the way she acted today.



5 comments:
You are such a good mom teaching Montana what she needs to know in this life, kids aren't born knowing so it is just normal that they would do stuff like that, they just need a good parent like you to teach them that is not right :)
awww, thanks Lani! She's a good kid. She's just been trying my patience lately. I so don't want her to be one of those children that people groan at just the sound of their name! LOL
Hard lessons. But stand firm, smart little girls like Montana tend to have little patience with things not going their way. (DS has the same problem)
You're a great mom, Susan!
I so love this!!! I know Montana gives you stress sometimes. Well ok lots of times but just think one day she will have a child of her own and you can sit back and laugh about it!!! She will learn if you stick to your guns!
Post a Comment