This is Montana with my SIL's husband Francisco. Since Montana has a hard time saying his name, she's chosen to call him "Sister Daddy"!! LOL We all thought it was soooooooo funny!
you had a busy weekend. I always love how people get names like that. When my Mom became a grandma for the first time she wanted to be called Avoa. Which means Grandma in Portugese. But, my neice called her Vovo.And 27 years later and eight other grandchildren later, she is still Vovo.
Glad Montana had a good weekend too. Family is pretty important.. and that Paaeea.. yum....
2 comments:
you had a busy weekend. I always love how people get names like that. When my Mom became a grandma for the first time she wanted to be called Avoa. Which means Grandma in Portugese. But, my neice called her Vovo.And 27 years later and eight other grandchildren later, she is still Vovo.
Glad Montana had a good weekend too. Family is pretty important.. and that Paaeea.. yum....
I can't wait to see your LO about this....
too stinkin' funny!!!
Post a Comment