
Montana loved playing in the snow while we were at the cabin! I had a hard time convincing her to eat some just so I could get a pic of it! LOL I told her it was ok just so long as the snow was white and not black or yellow!! LOL
She kept looking up at the sky with the snow falling on her face yelling....."I love the snow!" LOL



4 comments:
Such a cute photo, and eating snow is actually the only thing that I miss about it...
Great photo. I love the blue coat against the white. Tell me the truth, did you pick the coat because it would make such great pictures. My boys were blue and orange, it's such high contrast against snow I never get a decent winter sno photo.
I totally love it and I can sooooo picture her yelling I love the snow! LOL Boy do I miss her! LOL
Thanks guys! Being in the snow actually made me miss it. I've been away from it for over 6 yrs and we had a riot....even though Kurt got the truck stuck in it twice! LOL
Ya know, Alleen, for the first time, I actually DIDN'T think about the blue coat against the white snow making for good pictures! LOL But they will go really well with the Abby Simmons winter papers I have!
Post a Comment