Sunday, March 26, 2006

POD for March 24th and 25th


We went up to Grass Valley for my FIL's 80th birthday. This pic is of the Paella that Kurt made for dinner! It was yummy! It's a Spanish dish that consists of clams, shrimp, scallops (both bay and sea), prawns, chicken and hallibut. Kurt also wanted to put squid in it but we couldn't find any up there.








This is Montana playing Legos with her cousin Paul....and that's what she calls him...Cousin Paul LOL! They get along pretty good being that they're 3 years apart......and when Montana's not bossing him around! LOL

4 comments:

SageHen said...

I want to fall face first into your lunch! It looks delicious. Love Montana's way of figuring out how to use the language.

horseygal said...

I love Paella!!
I love seafood in general!!!
Yum, yum!

Hatter J said...

mmmmmmmmmm seafood....

(hope that you saved me some)

Anonymous said...

Omg I love paella!! NOw why didn't he make me any paella??? I guess i'm just not that special YET! LOL