
Well, today is my 43rd birthday (I'm not afraid to tell my age! LOL)!! Montana must've gotten some good coaching from Daddy because just before we left out for the day she ran up to me and said, "Happy Birthday, Mommy!!" and gave me the biggest hug! This child SO warms my heart!!
It was rainy and nasty outside so I decided to take Montana to Chuck E. Cheese's. As you can tell by my POD she had a great time! She loves this place, except for the big room where they have the stage with the huge mechanical Chuck E. Cheese band. LOL Those things terrify her. She did good today though. She really wanted to go into the room and look at them. She eased herself into the room and stood way in the back. She was so proud of herself! LOL
And we happened to be standing at the right place at the right time at one point. This guy was fixing one of the games and came over to me and asked me if I wanted some tickets and handed me a HUGE bunch!! When put them in the counter, it said there were 625 tickets! How lucky is that! LOL Montana picked herself out a Care Bear nightlight and all was right with the world! :o)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday... not much better of a gift than a hug from your child!! and good behavior at chucks place... wow... my daughter still hates any kind of mascot, mechanical thing.. and she is 22!! clowns.. forget about it...
I love Montana pictures!! She puts a smile to my face everytime I see her!!!
Happy Birthday girl!
Happy Birthday! I have a seven year old who was born shortly after my 40th birthday. It's hard to hide my age from anyone who can count.
Yeah, the cheese band gives me the creeps too....LOL!!!
and Happy Birthday to you!!!
Post a Comment