
This picture depicts the mood of our house the last couple of days. Kurt's been sick and he takes this stuff to help him fall asleep at night. He must've gotten sick during the time he spent digging out the truck from the snow last weekend.
My mood to scrap has been non-existant. I was amazed I got the canvas done for my DT project. I still have 2 LOs to do and I'm trying to get up the gumption to do it. I have the most perfect pics to go with the papers I chose, but I just can't get out of this funk I'm in.
So instead of scrapping, I spent the morning cleaning the bathrooms. Odd choice don't you think?



4 comments:
I should be cleaning bathrooms. I'm not.
I like your POD, it is a real slice of life about your home. Too bad there isn't any "Mojo" sold over the counter to cure the scrapping blahs. I could use a shot of it today, too.
Ahh, my drug of choice. Nothing beats nyquil...LOL
sorry you spent the day cleaning to toilets. It could be worse, you could be cramming for midterms...
I decided I would clean the bathrooms tomorrow. As I only need to clean mine because I put the other 2 bathrooms in the kids chores! LOL
I love the nyquil pic. I don't know how anyone can drink that though!!
Oh I hope your hubby feels better soon, I know what you mean about not having the Mojo lol :)
Post a Comment