Friday, March 10, 2006

California Winter Weather

People who do not live in California (and I was one of these people once) think that it's always sunny and warm here......and that everyone that lives here are tanned and skinny......WRONG!! LOL

These are a couple of pics I just took outside my patio door. It's been really cold here the last couple of days (upper 40's) which is unusual for this time of year (usually it's upper 50's to mid 60's). This morning we woke up at 4AM to a HUGE thunderstorm (another thing that's rare for this part of CA).


And no folks these pics are in color not black and white! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww! Looks like Seattle to me! LOL I love a good storm though! Love the photos!

Lani said...

wowsy that is dark! we did have a storm yesterday too... but no, it didn't look like that...

SageHen said...

I love the bird on a wire photo.

I hear you about the cold though, I put a sleeping bag on top of my blankets so I could sleep last night.

Kathleen Taylor said...

wow I always thought it was sunny in CA LOL