Monday, March 13, 2006

Light at the End of the Clutter Tunnel



Here is the progress I've made so far. Trust me, this is good progress! LOL That big box you see is filled with stuff I'm getting rid of. I had good luck selling a lot of the other stuff I didn't want on eBay. I'm still in the process of organizing my ribbon, but at least now I can find a color if I want it! LOL You can't see it too well, but the shelf to the right is where I have all my cropper hoppers filled with paper. DH suggested I put it there to make more room on my table (he's pretty good and organizing 10 ft of stuff into a 2 ft space! LOL) I so hate clutter, but it seems to follow me everywhere. Once it gets bad enough, I just ignore it in hopes it'll go away on it's own, but alas, it just gets bigger and bigger until even I can't stand it anymore. Today, I'm going to organize my photos. I have them in piles and in a paper bag my MIL gave me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are making awesome progress!!!!

Keep it up!!!

Monica said...

You are just get warmed up!!!! Keep it up and come up and work on my room. My daughter was visiting this weekend and kept picking stuff up in my room saying "Geeze you have alot of sbooking stuff". but she also has a 60 page and a 40 page scrapbook of her life so far by MOI!