
When I saw this I had to get a picture of it. Either we have a poltergeist or my daughter has just displayed her nerves of steel! Yes, Montana did this!
These are wooden letters that I had purchased from Lani a while back (yes, Lani, I'm ashamed to say I haven't done anything with these yet.....still waiting on what theme to do Montana's room in LOL).
I was sitting here at the computer and Montana pulled these letters out and started playing with them. Lately she's been almost obsessed with putting things in a straight line either horizontal or, as in this case, vertical! LOL As I was minding my own business here at the computer, I all of a sudden hear Montana say: M, O, N, T, A, N, A.....hey, that's spells Montana! When I looked that tower is what I saw! Not bad for a not yet 3 1/2 year old. LOL



3 comments:
This is so great! Jet is the same way with his matchbox cars. Straight lines LOL
Wow. You are going to have to keep an eye on that little girl.
My son did that, now he is *way* smarter than I am, and he's only 11.
Don't you just love it!!! I so remember Joshua doing this with everything.
Post a Comment