Saturday, April 15, 2006

Coloring Eggs



It's been a couple of days since I've updated my blog. I've been so busy trying to get ready for Easter. Who would've thought it be as busy a time as Christmas! LOL The Easter Bunny is all set for Montana. The basket is ready for her to find tomorrow along with an extra special gift. I'll take a picture of her tomorrow with it.

Today we colored eggs. I never realized until doing this ritual today (this is the first year we've colored eggs) how BORING it is! LOL I only did half a dozen eggs and we had blue, red, yellow and green for the colors. The whole process lasted about 30 min. LOL

Oh well, Montana had a fun and it was a new tradition we started. :o)

3 comments:

horseygal said...

We did eggs with DGS tonight and the smell of vinegar was grossing him out!! I'm afraid he's like me on this one, I am so sensitive to smells!!

Monica said...

this was our first year not doing eggs... how things change.. just helped the Easter bunny make baskets for tomororw.. yuuummmmyyyy. a package of peeps for each of us...oh yah!!!

Hatter J said...

I actually like coloring eggs. Last year I poked holes in them and blew the centers out so that I could make eggs to keep.
I only did it that way because I can't stand to eat hard boiled eggs--I usually have to make them up as deviled before I will touch them.