Never get me down!This morning is another rainy day here in the SF Bay Area. Last month a record was set....24 days of rain! You'd think this was Seattle! LOL I don't mind it though. I love the rain. Always have. It has a calming effect, washing everything anew.
These are pictures of our Japanese maple tree. We've had this tree for almost 6 yrs. One of our first "major" purchases together as a couple. There was a time we thought we may have killed it, but
this little tree is a hearty one. It's survived all odds and is healthy and beautiful as ever. I'd say it's a testimony to our relationship. (Ok, I'm done being sappy now. LOL).




2 comments:
It's a pretty little tree! I like the rain too, but I'm ready for some sunshine.
I love your tree...
we could use some rain here. Everything is brown again.
Post a Comment