
Today was family day for us. We took Montana to Chuck E. Cheese's. We stayed there for about an hour and then we went to Applebee's for lunch.
We try to do this at least one day on the weekends. It's a lot easier to do in the summer because there's more things to do. When we can't think of something, we'll get videos, for both us and Montana, make popcorn and watch movies.
I had already posted my blog before I saw Alleen's challenge on scrappintrends.com LOL
So here's the info I found on my name:
SUSAN
Gender: Feminine
Usage: English
Pronounced: SOO-zan [key]
Short form of SUSANNA. A notable bearer was Susan B. Anthony, an American feminist of the 19th century.
It also means "lily".



1 comment:
I think I would rather have my appendix removed with a spoon than make regular trips to Chuck E Cheeze. Although it's kind of fun once in a blue moon.
Post a Comment