
Here is the damage inflicted upon Montana's room today. LOL This is the mess than can be created by one little girl........and 3 little boys! We hosted playgroup today and the kids had a ball. They've all known each other since they were all a few wks old. We moms met at Baby & Me sessions after our kids "graduated" we decided to form our own playgroup. None of us are really thrilled to host playgroup, LOL but we all take turns and we meet once a week. We moms find it good for us as well to get together and have "adult" conversation........about as adult as you can get talking about potty training and spitting. LOL
We also have our Moms' Nite Out every couple of months as well. Now THAT'S what we all REALLY look forward to. :o)



2 comments:
Hmmmmmm to me that actually looks pretty good considering....
so who needs more rest after the play date--Monatana, or you...LOL!!!
LOL! I love the mess and even though I have seen worse and i'm sure you will toooo. I want to know who cleaned it up???
Post a Comment