Diary of a Mad Caucasian Woman

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Ray of Sunshine



Just had to post this pic I took of Montana today. :o)
Posted by Susan at 12:58 PM

2 comments:

horseygal said...

ADORABLE!!!

8:51 PM
Hatter J said...

WOW---I love that pic!!!

6:11 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (42)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Jamie the Dog
      • Coloring Eggs
      • My Ray of Sunshine
      • Cleaning out the closet
      • I'm Quirky.....ssshhhhh!!
      • Chalk Fish
      • What a Mess!
      • And Who Are We Meeting Today?
      • Toes
      • Signs of Spring
      • Rainy Days and Mondays.........
      • Family Day!!
      • Say Cheese!
    • ►  March (28)

Links

  • Elisa's Blog
  • Purple Cows

About Me

My photo
Susan
View my complete profile