
Hi everyone! Meet Arthur. Yes, the plant's name is Arthur......you'll have to take it up with Montana on why she settled on that name.
In preschool, Montana's learning about springtime and growing plants. I could tell the kids had a good time with this.....when I picked Montana up at preschool today the floor underneath their activity table was covered in dirt. LOL
It's definitely bringing out a nurturing side of her. She talks to this thing constantly and wanted me to get Arthur a blankie of his own because he was cold. I told her we were having pizza for dinner and she asked if Arthur could have some too.
It's gonna be a loooooooong growing season.



5 comments:
Maybe you could give her a baby sister/brother to love. LOL!
OY!!
Send Arthur up here if you get tired.... the deer in the yard will give him a hair cut..haha...
How stinking cute!!! I laughed the whole time while I read that...
keep it up with her, you may have a future botanist on your hands...
LOL! I just love arthur and I can soooo see and hear montana doing this! LOL
Post a Comment