Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wow

Has it actually been since August that I haven't blogged??? Whoa! I couldn't even remember my username and password! LOL

Hmmmmm....let's see if I can remember how to post pics




Yep! There's a pic of my pride and joy. Isn't she cute! She can be a handful, but I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Let's see what's been going on since last August....well, Kurt's in the process of getting a new job. It's been a long time coming. The company he's currently at has never appreciated him or the other's in his office. They've often been treated as the "red-headed stepchildren" of the bunch.

I've been after him for at least a year to find something, but that moment finally came when his boss told him they would all probably be out of a job by the end of March. We've been looking to move out of state, but that needs to be put on hold at least another year.

Kurt has found another job and they've given him an offer. A pretty good one infact, so we're excited about that. He just wants to have a couple of questions answered before he signs his offer letter. I'm happy that our insurance is going to change. I've hated this current insurance from day one. The first clue this insurance was going to be bad news was when we found out that the State of Minnesota sued them for being such assheads.

Well that's my rant (somewhat) for the day. I'm sure I'll have more to report (or piss and moan about) later. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your bak on the blog train... Super excited for Kurt on the new job and I can never get enough of little miss Montana. LOL

SageHen said...

Montana is a growing, isn't she?!