
Aren't these owls cute??? Elisa Kammerdiener designed them for the July Kits and we worked with Magistical Memories getting them cut, etc. The first time Elisa showed me these owls, the idea below came to me instantly. I really like the way it turned out. This will be hanging in my newly appointed scrap room (the guest bedroom) once it's finished.



4 comments:
Amazing!!!
~Lynn
Love that card!! (not just the owl) great job!
I need to get Sarah signed up for some kind of Takwondo type activity, too. I'm sure it would be good for her focus.
Have you been TAGGED??? You're it?? See my blog for LM Tag! http://www.familyfey.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh, that is just adorable!! I'm loving all the pages you have on here! Beautiful!
~musigal :)
great card! I love everythign about it!!!!!
Such a cute little girl! I bet she's a blast to scrap!!!!
Post a Comment