
I don't know why I can't seem to keep this blog up to date. LOL But I have promised myself that I will at least make some kind of effort to do so. The above layout took me all day yesterday to do, but I finally finished it around 1AM (I have the sore butt to prove it!). I'm fairly happy with the way it came out. I have such a hard time scrapping event photos so I tend not to scrap them very often.
Things here have been progressing along. I'm the room mom for Montana's class and this month's activities will keep me hopping! I enjoy it though. Her classmates are so adorable and sweet. They all get along so well. The innocence of kindergarteners is amazing.
Montana has been assessed by several of the school's therapists and we have an IEP meeting on May 12th to discuss their findings. She won't be tested by Stanford until August, so we're glad that the school has been so pro-active in the testing. At the last IEP meeting we were adamant about having something in place before Montana entered 1st grade. After all the horror stories I've read about other parents' dealings with the IEP process, Kurt and I were relieved that Montana's school was so diligent in moving the whole process along.
Her teacher has been good with her, and Montana has been making very good process. Her teacher didn't agree about having Montana attend summer school as academically Montana's right where she should be.
I have signed her up for swimming and taekwondo classes this summer. Both to keep her busy and help her with her lacking motor and social skills.
Well that's enough ramblings for now I guess. Like I said, I will try to keep this fairly up to date from now on. :o)



No comments:
Post a Comment