
Woo hoooo!!! I finally did a LO!! I have been in such a slump for the past few months that I've only created a one other LO and a card. But I think my mojo has finally returned!! LOL
This is a LO I did of the latest addition to our family. A friend of mine who's son is in Montana's class had some baby bunnies born about 4 1/2 wks ago. The moment I saw the photos of them, I knew we just HAD to have one! Originally, I wanted this really pretty grey one, but once we actually went to see them, Montana spotted the white bunny with pink eyes and wanted that one. I agreed because this little bunny's temperment is great. Very docile and doesn't squirm around or scratch when you pick it up. We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but Montana has already named the bunny Rufus.
Isn't he/she cute?!?! I need to get a cage for it this weekend. They bunnies are pretty much weaned from their mother....especially since momma bunny just had another litter!! It wasn't intentional, but I guess it's true what they say about rabbits LOL!!



1 comment:
Woohoo! Susan is blogging again! Good to see you! He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment